The Brief .
Our client, an established engineering company based in Normanton, West Yorkshire, were seeking to launch a new business, providing crushers, sizing and de-watering screens to the asphalt, construction and mining industries, for a range of re-cycling applications. Our brief was to guide the company from their inception through to a successful launch.
Initially, our main contribution was to take an overview of the proposition, and complete a Feasibility Study into the proposed business idea. Having completed this, we developed the business and marketing plan to guide the company through the launch.
As well as planning and marketing advice – and being at the other end of the phone to guide the client through the launch stage – Visible have contributed in numerous ways to The Green Screen Company.
- Corporate identity design
- Website – design, development and promotion
- Sales launch campaign – from building databases of potential clients, through making contact with clients, sending sales letters, emails, and attending sales meetings through to closing deals
- Stationery – letterheads, compliment slips, business cards….etc
- Marketing literature – brochures, folders and product information sheets
- Promotional and PR activity
- Customer Relationship Management – design of system, through to implementation
The company experienced a successful launch in October 2009 and is experiencing successful growth, landing several major clients in the first few months of operation. Visible continue to partner the company as their “outsourced sales and marketing department”, taking an active involvement in the business.
What The Client Says about Visible
“Without the help of the guys at Visible, we would not have ben able to launch the company with anything like the same sort of success. They have guided us through the unknown, and provided clear, honest advice at every stage. We could not recommend them highly enough”
Trevor Waddington, Managing Director, The Green Screen Company
To link to the Green Screen Company website, click here